Looking for some good affirmations for self-love? Here are 101!
And I’ve divided it into 5 parts-
- “I am” affirmations for self-love
- Daily Self-love affirmations
- Self Love affirmations for taking care of self
- Self Love affirmations when hurt
- Self Love affirmations for anxiety
Self-love is very much something that we can, or rather we should practice in our daily life. Self Love is simply extending our love to our own self, for only when we are filled with love, hope and courage ourselves can we give the same to the world.
And one simple yet powerful way we can practice self-love is by practising affirmations.
Affirmations are a great tool to inculcate what we would want to be and see in our life. It’s a simple yet powerful practice that will change you from being the victim of your life to becoming the star player, the main character.
Here in this post, I share 101 self-love to become happy and change your life.
But before this, let me share if I think I believe affirmations work for self-love or not.
Do affirmations work for self-love?
Table of Contents
Yes it does work, and it works wonders and here is why they do
Affirmations are simply self-talk. We talk to ourselves all the time and it shows up in what beliefs we have about ourselves and the world.
How you talk to yourself matters more than we realise, but nobody teaches us that.
By the time we grow up, our self-talk is so poor and we don’t even realize it. We unconsciously slip it from our mouths when talking to others or in what we say to ourselves.
- Things like, “I am always broke”
- “I never have money”
- “I am so lazy to work on myself”
- “I can’t”
- “There is no way this can work”
- “I am not capable like her/him “
- “Life is so hard. Being an adult is full of difficulties”
- “I hate how I look”
- “No one is trustworthy”
All this negative self-talk keeps us in a loop and we keep on repeating the cycle of bad habits and poor choices in our life.
We can’t break free from it and build better habits or change our lives until we speak all these things.
You can’t ever have money flowing abundantly into your life when your belief is ‘Money is hard to get and I am always broke’
You can’t ever work on yourself if you keep saying and believing ‘I am so lazy’
You can’t ever get your dreams to come true if You believe, “There is no way this can work”.
What I want to say is that, if you think you can, you will. And if you think you can’t, you won’t.
Self-talk is powerful and practising positive affirmations are the first step to starting to change your narrative and change your life.
The Self Love affirmations in this post will help you see your worth and in helping you realize your true potential.
You are free to note the ones resonating with you down for later use.
How to use affirmations to practice self-love?
Here are four ways to use affirmations to practice self-love
1. Write them down
You can practice these affirmations by writing them down in your daily journal. Find the one that resonates with you and write them down.
Writing down affirmations is powerful because it puts in a greater intention.
You are most likely to manifest the affirmation and put it in your subconscious faster when you write down your affirmations somewhere.
When you write them down, make sure you are really feeling those words and imagining yourself as what you are affirmations.
If you want to try journaling, here are self-discovery journal prompts by Yung Pueblo
2. See them as a reminder
Another simple way to practice affirmations is by using them as a reminder whenever you see them.
You can write down your affirmations on a card, on a sticky note, or print out affirmations that you love and place them somewhere you will see them easily.
You can also use these self-love affirmations to make wallpaper on your phone or laptop.
This also helps in serving as a wonderful self-love reminder.
Or when you’re making a vision board, you can also add affirmations in your vision board to serve you as a reminder of who you want to be.
P.S here are also 3 reminders in your personal growth journey
3. Listen to self-love affirmations
Lastly, an easy way to use affirmations for practising self-love is to listen to them. You can listen to them on your way to work or as a part of your short morning routine.
It’s a wonderful and powerful habit to listen to affirmations in the morning. It will change the direction of your day.
Here is a podcast you can listen to for powerful affirmations- Affirmations babe
4. Say them out loud
Lastly, one of the most powerful ways to practice self-love affirmations is to say them out loud.
Find the one which really connected with you, or write your own affirmations.
Then say them out loud.
Hear those words and feel those affirming words.
When you say, “I am strong and calm”, feel strong and calm.
Whatever you say, try to say them with all your feelings and good energy.
P.S It’s okay if you can’t feel much in the beginning and if you find it hard to believe. Slowly by repetition and habit, those feelings will come too.
So make sure to not put any pressure on yourself again.
Simply say your affirmations out loud with feeling and honesty.
I am affirmations for self-love
1.I am beginning to love myself for who I am
2. I am already whole
3. I am already complete
4. I am already who I want to be
5. I am full of acceptance for myself and for whatever happens in my life
6. I am calm and relaxed
7. I am a soothing and cheerful presence
8. I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to and even if I may not know how to, I will learn.
9. I am full of love to give to the world
10. I am ready to thrive in my life
11. I am unique and there is no one like me
12. I am ready to give to the world the magic that is in me
13. I am ready to create the life I love to live
14. I am kind
15. I am strong
16. I am magnetic and what I am seeking is seeking me
17. I am powerful
18. I am courageous and ready to take risks
19. I am unstoppable
20. I am like the Sun that shines on all
Daily self-love affirmations
21. I accept myself exactly as I am
22. I am a thankful person and gratitude is my way of life
23. Everything that happens to me happens for the greatest good
24. I respect myself
25. I allow myself to stop being a perfectionist
26. I am making myself an abode for peace and love
27. I am capable of handling any situation with ease and calm
28. I allow myself to be a beginner
29. I see the teaching in every challenge life throws at me
30. I am confident about my self-worth.
31. I give time for myself and all the things I love
32. People are naturally drawn to me
33. I am becoming the best version of myself every day
34. I am letting go of complaints and becoming a person who doesn’t know how to complain
35. I only talk about what is good in my life
36. I only know how to be grateful and gratitude has become my second nature
37. I give myself permission to make mistakes
38. I give myself permission to let go of my bad habits
39. I give myself permission to shed my limiting beliefs
40. I am blessed and continue to be blessed
Affirmations for taking care of self
41. I am at home in my body
42. I love my body and treat it gently
43. I am becoming a person of good habits
44. I am wise to listen to my body when it’s asking for rest or when it’s telling me something
45. I allow myself to let go of guilt and shame
46. I walk without rushing
47. I do things without any hurry
48. I am full of grace and am graceful in everything I do
49. I am slowly letting go of old habit patterns
50. I am patient
51. I accept myself just as I am
52. I will be unapologetically myself no matter who I am dealing with
53. I nurture myself and connect with my inner child
54. I accept all my feelings whether good or bad
55. I see my thoughts as only thoughts and not facts
56. I speak only kind things to myself
57. I am consistent in taking care of myself
58. I am attracting all things that I dream of.
59. I slow down my pace and do everything with ease
60. I do everything one at a time
Self Love affirmations when hurt
61. I see myself with kind eyes
62. I see myself through God’s eyes
63. I am allowed to protect my boundaries
64. I am no longer rushing healing
65. I allow myself to feel all of my emotions, whether negative or positive
66. I allow myself to embrace both joy and suffering with open arms
67. I give myself permission to let go of doubt from my heart
68. I give myself permission to trust again
69. I allow myself to let go of everything at no longer serves my highest good
70. I allow myself to rest without feeling guilty
71. I choose to see the ‘why’ in everything according to God
72. I forgive myself and others
73. I plant seeds of hope, courage and forgiveness in my heart
74. I no longer see myself through the eyes of those who hurt me
75. I deserve the best
76. I am fully independent and no longer controlled by what others say or do to me
77. How I choose to feel is all up to me
78. I am highly worthy of love, respect and good friendship.
79. I am someone with high self-worth and I won’t let anyone treat me otherwise
80. God is slowly moving me away from people who don’t deserve me and I am accepting his motive.
Self-love affirmations for anxiety
81. I am protected at all times
82. I am safe in this present moment
83. I am loved in this present moment
84. I am no longer tormented by the past or future
85. I let go of all the ‘what ifs’ and start accepting the ‘what is’
86. I trust myself fully in this present moment
87. I observe my feelings and what my mind is telling me just as a person on the street side watching the cars go by.
88. I am here doing _______ in this present moment and nothing is wrong at this very moment
89. I am here seeing __________ in this present moment and nothing is wrong at this very moment
90. I am here hearing ______________ in this present moment and nothing is wrong at this very moment
91. I return to the present again and again
92. The Universe is supporting me always and everything is working in my favour
93. I place trust in the Universe
94. I sow seeds of trust in my heart
95. I sow seeds of harmony in my heart
96. I give myself permission to feel what I am feeling without being overpowered by it
97. I am strong and have always been strong
98. I am calm and at peace
99. God/Universe loves and is listening to me at all times.
100. I am blessed
101. I have arrived. I am home
Best Affirmations for Self-Love: Video
So these were all the affirmations for self-love
I hope you will practice them every morning or evening and begin to see the difference in your life.
We have been brainwashed for all these years with negative patterns and beliefs about the world and about ourselves.
It’s time to get your power back and reprogram your mind with positive powerful affirmations this time.
Choose to change your life consciously.
Related posts you might love
Leave a Reply