30 Self Discovery Journal Prompts by Yung Pueblo
Table of Contents
Journaling is one of the best ways to establish a connection with yourself. For someone who is new to journaling, Journal prompts are very helpful. And today in this post I have compiled a list of Self discovery journal prompts by Yung Pueblo for personal growth, self love and self reflection from his email newsletters.
Journaling has been and is a therapy to me. It helps me understand my self better and I become my own best friend. I have written my thoughts on the 5 incredible benefits I gained since I started journaling and would love for everyone to start journaling.
Also, I love Yung Pueblo’s quotes and I have been following Yung Pueblo for many years now from the time he first started posting his small quotes on Instagram. Now he is a best selling writer and speaker. He is a practioner of Vipassana meditation and I really love his quotes that are full of depth and wisdom.
Since last year he started his newsletter where she shares more indepth thoughts on self love, healing, relationship, self discovery and self awareness. He also adds journal prompts in every newsletter. His is one newsletter which I love to read!
If you want to start receiving his words to your inbox, here is the link to subscribe to Yung Pueblo’s newsletter.
If you haven’t followed Yung Pueblo on instagram yet, do check his handle @yungpueblo
Pin for later 🙂
Journal Prompts For Self Discovery from Yung Pueblo
- Have you taken the time to truly take a look at how far you have come and enjoy the results?
- What are the biggest changes you have seen in yourself since you started developing your self-awareness and new habits?
- Where are you rushing and causing yourself tension? Where is this need to rush coming from? Beyond reminding yourself, how can you embrace organic and slow growth?
- Are there instances when you have tried to control the choices and outcomes of another person’s life? Has this created a lot of tension in your mind?
- Are you able to honor your past and simultaneously allow yourself to be flexible so that your story can continue to evolve in organic ways?
- What attachments are currently slowing down your evolution?
- Is there a situation or person in your life that tests your patience and makes you react negatively pretty quickly? Do you know the roots of that negative feeling? Is there a way you can change your perspective on the situation so that you don’t lose your peace so quickly?
- Was there a period in your life where you got caught up in the pattern of trying to escape turbulent emotions? What was it that inspired you to build self-awareness?
- How has being intentionally present changed your interactions?
- How has fear impacted your behavior in the past? What is your relationship to the fake narratives that fear tries to use to grab your attention?
Journal Prompts for Personal growth by Yung Pueblo
- In what ways can you develop a more balanced approach to your personal growth?
- What is your relationship to change? Is there room for you to more deeply accept that everything has a beginning and an ending?
- Are you recognizing all of the good things change has brought into your life?
- In what area of your life are you ready to make a strong determination?
- Are you finding the balance between being productive and being patient?
- What are you ready to let go of and what positive habits are you ready to build?
- Is there anything in your life that you need to rearrange so you can feel more supported in your flourishing?
- Have you found the balance between allowing reality to be what it is and continuing to pursue your goals?
- What goals from the start of the year are you currently working on recommitting to?
- What new positive habits are you currently working on building? What is your strategy for maintaining and sustaining this new habit in the long-term?
Journal Prompt for self Love by Yung Pueblo
1. In what ways can I be more gentle with myself?
2. Are you allowing love to flow easily for yourself and others? If not, what attachments are getting in the way? In what ways are you inviting healing into your life? Are you setting up boundaries that support you in connecting with people who are more emotionally prepared?
3. In what ways am I struggling to let go of the old me?
4. Am I recognizing the progress that I have made?
5. Are there ways you can accept yourself even more and allow that acceptance to extend to those around you?
6. What do you do to bring yourself back to the present moment?
7. Are there ways you can practice letting go or even appreciating that it is ok for someone you love to make decisions that are different from your own?
8. Lately, what has been your relationship to the present moment? Is there a way for you to connect with it more deeply?
9. How have you grown and what areas do you need to grow in next?
10. Have you been able to shift your perception in healthy ways so that you cause yourself less tension? Have you been able to let go of your old self so you can make ample room for who you are evolving into?
These were Self Dicovery Journal Prompts by Yung Pueblo.
I hope you enjoy and take your time reflecting on them and take your relationship with yourself and bring more loving awareness to your life and relationships.
Pin for later 🙂