Today is Valentines day!! Me and my partner aren’t together this Valentines day as I am in Kolkata (my workplace) and he is in Siliguri.
So I thought of sharing some random, cute, loving and annoying things about my boyfriend.
P.S This is just me blabbing about my boyfriend in no order as I remember his little things with a smile on my face.
So here they are:
- His Zodiac sign is Taurus, an Earth sign like me. I am a little into horoscopes, so I think it must be because I am a Capricorn and he is a Taurus that we get along so well.
- He didn’t have any girlfriend before he met me at age 23!! He didn’t even go out on a date or held hands with anyone before me. I know it is hard to believe. I keep asking him, ‘How could you be like that??’ but its true!
He says he knew he only wanted to be with one person for life!!
We used to text when we were in college as he was my classmate (our conversation used to hit very well even back then) but never did he ever talk to me face to face. He was really shy.
- He didn’t know how to kiss. I taught him how to. lol
- He is the most organized person I know.
A little secret~ He has an old suitcase where he keeps his essential things, and it is so organized! I remember my grandfather used to have one such suitcase, and I tease him all the time whenever he opens it.
He knows exactly where to keep his belongings and knows exactly where his things are.
- He is the kind of person whose earphones also don’t get entangled (I don’t know how he does that)
- He is a morning person like me, doesn’t smoke, or drink. He loves his parents and loves me. (Yes such men do exist!)
- He is devoid of all social media presence, don’t think he will ever join Insta, but he will take pictures for my Instagram though not happily, but patiently.
But although not on Insta or anywhere else, he still always updated about the latest news as he is a great newspaper reader and follows the FB page, ‘Darjeeling Chronicles’, and ‘I love Siliguri’ ardently (I don’t know anybody else other than him who does that)
- He loves fixing things. I tease him saying that I’ll gift him a screwdriver and other tools on his birthday. Even when his bike is perfectly fine, he will loosen up screws here and there and try to fix it again.
- I find this annoying because even when I am with him, he gets busy with it, and I keep nagging him to stop and to spend time with me.
- He is basically an old soul- careful with his belongings, checking things twice and thrice before buying anything, making sure I drank enough water, always fixing broken things, loves quiet places, won’t go to hyped up places, and will always have his important documents, a pen and a water bottle wherever we go.
If I need a pen anywhere, I know he will have it.
When I tell him to bring something for me, I tend to forget, but he won’t ever.
- He is the most reliable person I’ve met, and the most responsible guy I have ever come to know.
I tell him you don’t act like a 20 year old, but more like grandfather kind. But I like that about him.
Only sometimes its annoying when he makes me follow all the rules and won’t take certain risks (which are fun), for example, he always asks me to wear helmet even for short distance, and he will always follow all the traffic rules (even living in India. lol)
- And even though I am all for slow living, he is the one who I feel is a slow living practitioner by his very nature.
He eats slow, cooks slow, cleans the dishes slow, dresses up slow, and does basically everything slow!
Sometimes it annoys me whenever we have to go out and he always keeps me waiting even being a girl.
And about other things…
- He loves momo and loves all the Indian dishes especially luchi, paratha and Chola Bhatora. Doesn’t like Pizza, burger and sandwiches like me.
- He is also the kind of person who won’t say the most sweetest or romantic things, but his actions do it all.
However when he gets sad, he is the most emotional, and starts to behave like an actor in a romatic heartbreak movie. (I hope such times never come again for us)
- He keeps doing sweet things for me all the time in his little actions. I don’t tell him, but I do notice it and it makes me happy.
- I find it sweet how he always wants to spend time with me and will always find a way to meet me nomatter how busy.
- I find it cute when he gets scared that I might get angry and so starts explaining things beforehand.
- He is a way more patient person than me in most things. And his temper cools down faster than me whenever we have a fight.
- I love how considerate he is of me, and even with all his too much reliable and old soul nature, he is the most fun person to be with.
- I love how we loosen eachother up, and how I can be me and he can be he.
- When I say I’ve never met anyone like him, I really mean it. I have really never met anyone like him, or anyone who has ever made me feel what I feel for him and with him.
I enjoy being with him thoroughly. I find it amazing how I can go on talking with him, and laughing throughout.
It was the first thing I realized when we first started to know each other. I realized I actually enjoyed being with him that I forgot about all of my relationship anxieties.
I don’t know how he makes me laugh and all giggly even after being together for 5 years now. But I know that life without him would feel meaningless and joyless.
I love how I can bring my inner child out to life when I am with him.
Sometimes I find us like husband and wife, sometimes like siblings having fun and sometimes like a friend. But most of all, he is the one I want as my partner for life.
Hope we always stay like this forever!
I had asked him to write an answer to the same question, ‘What are some random, cute and annoying things about your partner?’
And here is what he wrote about me.
He sent me this last night.
The second last point cracked me up, haha
‘She does not share her food with me at restaurants, instead she looks at my plate and scans the food on it and I cannot help sharing my food with her’
I didn’t know he found so many things cute in me. lol
This much for today..
Happy Valentines day! (Vee+ Gee)
Also, 10 best things I have come to know about love for sure
Leave a Reply